Friday, January 28, 2011

Channeling the Ocean

Ha! Do you see what I did there? Classic.

You know, some days I'm thinking so much about being stylish in a impress-other-style-bloggers sort of way (I know, I know), that I forget how simple it is to get dressed. Does that make sense?

Like this outfit, for example. Pick a color scheme. (Mine? The ocean.) Throw on a tank, cardigan, skinny jeans, flats and a scarf, and you have an outfit. Easy peasy. And stylish to boot.




Tank: Cotton Basics (SF)    Cardigan: BDG via Urban Outfitters    Jeans: Gap    Flats: don't recall the brand, but I got 'em at Burlington Coat Factory    Scarf: Gap


The following is what happens when your self-timed shot is not so well-planned.


Happy weekend everyone! This weekend I'm looking forward to deciding on a wireless carrier to start a real live data plan (welcome to the 21st century, Bethy!), eating tapas with friends, singing in church and (maybe) enjoying some delicious dungeness crab for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment