Monday, January 31, 2011

Seems Like Forever Ago


Saturday, that is. You know how you reach Monday morning and Saturday is but a lovely, distant memory? No? Well, guess I'm alone in this one.

It was a lovely day, though. I actually enjoyed the misty San Francisco weather. It's the best kind of running weather, if you ask me. Of course, I wouldn't have been as motivated to run without a big, greasy breakfast. Gotta pack the calories in before burning them off, right?

So I had a croque madame and the hubs had some banana strawberry pancakes.


I even convinced him to take my picture. How sweet! And he let me take his picture, with the understanding that I'd be specific in describing his outfit. I think I might need his help remembering, though. Something about selvegdge jeans and a vintage leather jacket.

I told you guys he was much more fashionable than I.


Top (under sweater): Gap    Sweater: Gap    Cords: Gap (see a trend here?)    Boots: Madden    Jacket: Old Navy    Hat: PacSun (ages ago)    Scarf: gift from Guam    Shades: F21

Leaving out his head at his request. Makes him more mysterious, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment