Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Style is a Battlefield


Remember I told you about the combat boots I was expecting? Well, they arrived. They finally arrived. And as I'm seeking my own personal style aesthetic, I'm struggling with whether or not these boots actually fit into my life.

I told my ever-so-fashionable husband that I was unsure, and he insisted that I keep trying them. I just keep looking down and seeing huge combat boots. But, I guess that's part of what I have to get used to, huh?


On the other hand, they are really comfortable (once they finally started breaking in), and they're great scooter-riding boots. I'll definitely keep them. And I'll keep trying them.

I think they'll go into my 30 for 30 rotation. That way, I gotta wear 'em!

Speaking of 30 for 30, there are a couple of things I'd like to purchase before it commences. Like a maxi dress and some Sperry Topsider Lace Up Boots.

Then I can remix the snot out of 'em.


Sweater: Gap    Leggings: Prana via See Jane Run    Boots: Restricted via Piperlime    Jacket: ON    Scarf: Prana via See Jane Run

No comments:

Post a Comment