Monday, January 24, 2011

Sweaty Monday: Run Club

OK, these were actually taken last Tuesday. I lead a run club from one of our stores and Tuesday was my day. That meant I got to dress lazily. (Honestly, I could wear this to work every day, but I just like to step it up.) Every now and then it's nice to have a break.

So I layered some of my most comfortable pieces and hid my running apparel underneath. Perfection!


Tank (under Tee): Nike    Tee: from the San Francisco Kaiser Permanente Half Marathon    Hoodie: from the Nike Women's Marathon    Vest: Wet Seal (old)    Tights: Asics    Boots: Keen    Scarf: Prana via See Jane Run

Can I just say I love my run club? It was started a little over a year ago, and I've been leading most of that year. I never thought I'd become a run club leader; it's been a huge boost of confidence for me when it comes to my fitness level. Plus, the ladies in the run club are always a ton of fun.


P.S. Here's a photo of our run club's one-year celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment