Saturday, January 15, 2011

Steal From Your Husband: Day Two


My apologies for not posting yesterday. I have no good excuse. It just didn't happen.

But today you get two posts, so get excited.

These outfits are from Tuesday, the second day of raiding my husband's closet. Last week we were both sitting on the couch and I was browsing through some style blogs. Every now and then I would hear a groan or a "Now that's a nice outfit" from the hubs.

(Side note: My husband is really fashionable. In fact, he usually dresses better than me and has way nicer clothes then me. Seriously.)

I said something about wanting to be able to wear this-or-that from the such-and-such style blog and he told me I need to "find my style aesthetic."

What does that mean? I guess figure out what I like and what works for me. His suggestion? Wear more button-down shirts. I'm sure he didn't mean from his closet, but whatever.

Top: husband's (Gap)    Cardigan: ON    Jeans: ON    Boots: Banana Republic (on sale for $26!)    Necklace: gift (Gap)

No comments:

Post a Comment