Saturday, January 15, 2011

Steal From Your Husband: Day Three


See, told you I'd post twice today. This was another rather successful "steal from your husband" look. I am loving these high-waisted jeans a bunch. Turns out this necklace coordinates perfectly with them.


Today I went running for the first time since New Year's Eve. That's embarrassing to admit. San Francisco weather was beautiful today, so I set out just before sunset and headed to the water where I could watch the pink and orange sky as I ran.

It felt good, but not great. Mainly because I'm out of my groove. I guess Bethy's gotta get her groove back.

OK. I'm sorry for that one.

With any luck I'll run again tomorrow and slowly build my way back up. I'm planning on starting a boot camp class the end of this month, so I'd better get in shape. Ha! That's funny. I need to get myself in shape for something that will get me in shape.


Top: husband's (Banana Republic)    Jeans: J. Brand    Boots: Madden    Necklace: from my Guatemala trip

No comments:

Post a Comment