Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Sun is on the Porch!

Yep. I found it. The sun, that is. And it made for some pretty pictures, so hip hip hooray!

I'm not in love with this top. It works under a cardigan or jacket, but then I take that layer off and it's like, "Oh, those sleeves are weird. Kind of like wings for your shoulders, huh?"

And then I get ashamed and put my cardigan back on and hang my head.

OK, not really. But I do seriously consider getting rid of the top. I just haven't fully committed to that consideration yet.

Hey! The top of my head's cut off!


Top: Gap    Sweater Jacket: Gap    Jeans: Target    Belt: husband's (don't tell)    Scarf: Old Navy    Shoes: Converse

See what I mean? Weird sleeves.

I've caught on to the fact that everyone looks better while inexplicably
touching their neck/head/hair. Thanks, style bloggers!
Have a lovely Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment