Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Come Sail Away


Oh my, what a cliche title. But I don't mind 'cause I like this outfit. This top has three cute little brass buttons on the shoulder, and it's a very thick weave, making it the perfect top for the cool San Francisco weather.

This was Saturday. All that was on my docket was an eye appointment, brunch with the hubs and a run. Oh, and I took about a bazillion photos of clothes to sell on Smashion. Now, if only I can find the time to post them...


I must tell you that I am super stoked about Kendi's Winter 30 for 30. (Read all about this 30 for 30 phenomenon here.) When I started this blog last month, it was partially in anticipation of the next 30 for 30 challenge. I may even be brave enough to show some friends my blog and encourage them to join in the fun.

I can't wait to start picking out my 30 pieces.


Top: Gap    Cords: Gap    Shoes: Minnetonka    Scarf: F21

Night, y'all!

P.S. Check out the new background. One of these days I'll get brave enough to take some outdoor shots. Pinky swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment