Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Modcloth Wedding

I decided that my first Modcloth purchase should be a dress for my lovely and dear friend Cheryl's wedding in March. She has the sweetest spirit and I'm so excited to be able to fly East for this wedding. I wouldn't miss it!

Of course, I find myself uncertain of which Modcloth frock I like best. Below are some of my favorites, but I could definitely use some suggestions.

The wedding is in South Carolina in mid-March. Indoors.

The Aftershock Dress: So cute, so chic, so wearable-after-the-wedding.

The Faerie-st of Them All Dress: Adorable. I love the single-shoulder strap and the delicate petals.

The Bow Flurries Dress: I like the cheeky-ness of this dress.
Looks like it would be easy to dress down for a weekend.

The Share a Starter Dress: Ok, I kind of just threw this one in for fun.
But it's still a consideration. Probably too formal, but very classy.

The Budding Ambition Dress: So cute. And wedding appropriate, with the flowers.
I'd be worried about the ruffles, but I'm still willing to give it a shot.

The Kendi Everyday Dress: Looks like the kind of dress I'd wear again and again.
Maybe too wintery. But technically the wedding's in winter.

All photos: Modcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment