Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fashion Risk #2: High-waisted Bell Bottoms


And here's my second fashion risk of the year. I bought these jeans on a whim from HauteLook.com, and it turned out to be a great whim. They're so comfortable and just the right length. I even guessed on the size, and I guessed right.

I love these jeans. So you'll probably be seeing a lot of them from now on.

Jeans: J Brand    Top: gift    Vest: Converse One Star via Target    Boots: Madden

And the answer is yes, I am talking on the phone in these pictures. I was making my coffee and about to take pictures before work when my good pal from back home called.

I suppose I'm a multi-tasker.

The hubs is going out of town for work this week, and I'm seriously considering conducting a little project while he's gone. I think I'll raid his closet everyday he's gone and see if I can style something of his for myself everyday. He'll love that.

Or he'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment