Thursday, January 13, 2011

Steal From Your Husband: Day One


It's a collage, y'all.

Top: Gap    Cardi: husband's (J. Crew)    Cords: Gap    Boots: ON    Scarf: gift

Monday marked the first day of my husband's business trip, and the first day of me raiding his closet. This day, it was the cardigan. I gotta be honest, looking at these photos now, this was my least favorite look from the "Steal From Your Husband" series. Trust me, there are some good ones coming up.

Today was a weird day. On top of accidentally setting off the alarm at work (again!), my scooter decided not to start after work. So, I headed to the train.

On the train I kept observing where people chose to sit. I think there are two types of MUNI riders: those who scoot, and those who don't. What do I mean? Well, when there are two empty seats next to one another, one can either choose to scoot in and sit next to the window, leaving an empty seat by the aisle, or choose to sit in the aisle seat, leaving the window seat empty.

People who sit in the aisle seat like to lessen their chance of having to sit beside a stranger on the train.

Those who choose the window seat seem to have a better understanding of common courtesy.

At least it seems that way to me.

In tomorrow's post I steal a button-down shirt from the hubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment