Monday, January 10, 2011

But I am Le Tired

This was Friday's outfit. My Friday consisted of work, happy hour tapas with a good amiga, wandering around the Mish and into Modern Times Bookstore to pick up a Moleskin planner (whew!) and a used book (Umberto Eco's Foucault's Pendulum), scooting to a gallery show in SOMA, and then back home to tuck myself into bed and watch a Bollywood film.

All in all, a pretty good day.

Because I didn't know what my day would entail after work, I decided to go with something pretty darn comfy.

Top: gift    Cardi: ON    Cords: Gap    Boots: ON    Necklace: c/o Erskine College

You should be looking forward to my posts from the weekend. On Saturday I went on an adventure. On Sunday I tried fashion risk #3. Can you just not wait?

And day one of wearing something from my husband's closet went well. I had fun trying on his tops this morning.

Reba doesn't like the cold weather. She's currently parked in the hallway because she was charging all day after refusing to start for me this morning. Oh, well. Riding public transportation gives me time to read and listen to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment