Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sweaty Wednesday: Getting it Back

Blue Collar Catwalk
My Sweaty Wednesday goal was to train for and run my third marathon and to try new things when it comes to fitness. But first, I've gotta get moving again. I've run maybe four times since the beginning of the year. Lame, I know, but I'm proud to say I'm finally moving.

January's been a slow month for me. I've felt sluggish, worn out and emptied of energy. My body tells me, "Ugh, I'm tired!" And my mind tells me, "Get off the couch, lazy bones, and get moving! That's how you'll get more energy!"

And so it begins.


Top: Asics    Capris: Nike    Shoes: Brooks    Socks: Asics

I still have yet to decide on my marathon for 2011, but I'm leaning towards ING New York. Yeah! Go big or go home!


Also, I'm planning on starting something called the elimination diet on February 1. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment