Monday, January 17, 2011

The Easy Way Out


I realize this outfit isn't particularly inspiring. It was Friday. I was lazy. What do you expect? I do love this blouse, though. I know you can't see the detail, but it has cute gathers right below the collar bone that I just think are darling.

Friday was a frustrating day because Reba wouldn't start up. Again. In fact, it wasn't until today (Monday) that we finally got her towed to the scooter shop. We're hoping they can figure out what's wrong with her sometime this week.

But eventually Friday turned out just dandy. I spent way too much on a taxi (I don't want to talk about it) to make it to Community Group on time, had a lovely time there, and then enjoyed a nice chat, some white wine and popcorn with one of my best friends.

I'd say that's a happy ending.

Oh, and I'm stoked because I just got these boots in the mail. I can't wait to style them.

How would you do it?


Top: Gap    Cardi: gift from hubs (Alternative Apparel)    Jeans: Gap    Boots: SF boutique, Ambiance    Scarf: gift (from my friend's honeymoon to Venice)

2 comments:

  1. Great scarf! I love the color of it against the purple cardigan. Really cute.

    xo,
    Kirstin Marie
    http://www.kirstinmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look!
    xoxo,
    MG
    http://mgstylemix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete