Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fashion Risk #1: Red Pants

And these are the red pants. I'm so very excited about them. Ever since I saw them on Kendi over at Kendi Everyday, I've wanted some to call my own. I have the grey version, but couldn't justify spending as much on the red ones. Well, I walked into the Gap Monday after work, just browsing, mind you, and I see the sign "Take an additional 50% off of sale items." Then I see a pile of red cords, obviously rifled through, on one of the sale tables. They've been reduced to $39.99. I tell myself that if my size is still there, I'll get them.

It was fated. There they were, just waiting for me. I even found the size up from my own so I could try both on and double check sizing in the fitting room. (As we all know, sizing can be tricky.) $20 for a pair of red cords! I was so excited.

Top: Target (for like $3!)    Vest: Converse via Target    Pants: Gap    Boots: Madden

Funny story about these photos: I was actually on a conference call as I snapped these shots. And I was also the only one in the office so far, so I figured I take the opportunity of the bright sunlight pouring in the windows. Also, the day I wore these pants (yesterday) was the first day that Reba was ready to ride. Reba is red, too, so my pants matched my scooter.

Tomorrow you'll see that I wore this very same vest again. Two days in a row. It's a great vest, though. You'll also see tomorrow that I have developed a habit of snapping outfit pictures while on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment