Thursday, January 6, 2011

Key Comfort Pieces

Tuesday was my second day back at work after a great vacation. It's been cold in San Francisco, and I had to ride the train to work as Reba (our scooter) has been acting up lately. (Don't worry, she's all better now.)

So Tuesday I was feeling the I-wish-it-were-the-weekend-already vibe. I dressed accordingly. My key comfort pieces? Leggings, warm boots, a sweatshirt (that cost all of $10.50 at Old Navy!) and a scarf. I realize that these boots are dangerously close to being Uggs*, but I just can't resist their comfort. And the sock-like shaft is so cute.

Sweatshirt: ON    Leggings: Prana via See Jane Run    Boots: Keen    Socks: Gap    Infinity scarf: gift    Vest: Wet Seal (circa 2003)

Part of my New Years resolution is to take fashion risks. My first risk? Red pants. More on that in the next post.

Feliz dia de los reyes magos!**

*I have nothing againts Uggs, they just aren't typically my style.

**Happy Three Kings Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment