Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Color Aesthetic

Apparently I really like this color palette, as evidenced by this post.

Guess I should file that away in the things-I've-noticed-about-my-style folder.

I love love love this tunic. It was kind of an impulse buy at the Gap, but has become one of my favorite pieces this fall/winter. On this day I wanted to wear it over some colorful leggings, but the only leggings I own are black, heather grey and olive green.

But I do own these great purple tights. Layer them over some leggings and voila! Colorful, warm legwear.


So I've stopped with the rounded edges on my pictures. Mainly because it just takes an extra step before posting, and I think the most important thing is that I edit the photos for color and exposure. At least that's what my limited editing skillz tell me.



Can I just be excited for a moment? I was chosen as one of FabSugar's "Looks of the Week." Very cool! And all over an outfit I was a little unsure about. Thanks, FabSugar!


Tunic: Gap    Cami (beneath tunic): Target    Leggings (beneath tights): Target    Tights: too old to remember    Boots: Restricted via Piperlime    Necklace: via Erskine College

P.S. I'll be choosing my 30 for 30 pieces today. I'm nervous. And excited. And pretty certain of at least half of the pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment